Our Most portable Unit yet! Boasts a weight unit weight of under 150Lbs for the Ultra Light and under 200Lbs for the Ultra Light Expanded.
This system is able to deliver 3000 Watts of power to your home, RV, or camp site.
With the solar Panels included in your system, they can recharging your batteries from 0% to 100% in under 5 hours.
Capable of running an average size fridge or a small heater along with charging several cell phones and hand held radios at once.
Battery Life After Dark:
Fridge (285W) +8 Hours
Small Heater (1000W) +2 Hours
Cell Phone Recharge +600 Times
Hand Held Radio Recharge +500 Times
Comes complete with:
- 24V LiFePo4 Heated Battery Bank with 2.4kWh of power storage for the Base and 4.8kWh of power storage for the Expanded option
- Operating Temperature 10°-110°F
- 24 Volt 3000 watt Pure Sine Inverter
- 24 Volt 40 Amp battery Charger for grid tied charging convenience
- 24 Volt 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 8 Outlet 15A Power strip with USB ports
- 24 Volt 150 Amp Battery Bank Plug (can be used to plug in additional batteries or to connect to your existing Solar-Maxx systems)
- Your choice of the following Solar panels
- 60w flexible Panels 2lbs Each (x8 for Base System, X16 for Expanded)
- 265w+ Rigid Panels 45lb Each (x2 for Base System, X4 for Expanded)
For More information on the batteries: Click here
For More information on the Rigid Solar Panels: Click here
For More information on the Inverter, charger combination: Click here